C o r o n a - New house- and boat rules
24 March 2020
To ensure smooth and safe boating holiday, we use the Hiswa protocols and the following additional rules:
- We try to avoid contact situations as much as possible.
- Payment only possible by pin (preferably Apple pay) or bank transfer
- Preferably transfer the deposit by bank transfer.
- For families / households it is possible to rent a boat with several people. This is based on the assumption that the tenant will take sufficient measures to prevent it from spreading.
- If the party is not a family, then no more than 3 people per boat
- For the explanation of the boat we use instructional videos, if necessary you can ask questions afterwards.
- Keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters from all visitors on and around the marina
- Check-in is only possible by the main booker 1.5 meters away
- Maximum 2 people in the reception, with a distance of 1.5 meters.
- Our sanitary building is temporarily closed. You have all sanitary facilities on board.
- Disinfectant is available at the entrance. Please disinfect your hands upon entering.
- No access or rent possible with corona symptoms / complaints
- Follow any instructions / advice from employees
- During you're holiday, please also follow the rules.
- Enter the supermarket with a maximum of 1 person and use a trolley.
Back to overview